The company was founded in 2009 by Don Johnson to develop and market thick dry film laminate materials. (At the time it was called DJ DevCorp. Today we’re called DJ MicroLaminates.)
DJ MicroLaminates product line consists of the SUEX® line of epoxy photoresist thick dry film sheets and rolls, and ADEX™ product line of sheets and rolls.
We offer a range of shapes, sizes and thicknesses including:
- SUEX® Thin Dry Film Sheets – with thicknesses of 20, 30, 40 and 50 µm
- SUEX® Thick Dry Film Sheets – with thicknesses of 100 microns (µm) and greater
- ADEX™ Thin Dry Film Sheets & Rolls – with thicknesses from 5 to 75 µm
- Custom pre-cut sheets or rolls
SUEX and ADEX are epoxy based resists that exhibit excellent chemical resistance and therefore ideal for the fabrication of micro- and nano device structures found in:
- Passive devices
- Wafer level packaging
- New portable wireless, electronic, medical, point-of-use devices
Each product line has high transparency at exposing wavelengths; provides form films with:
- Edge Bead
- Expensive coat/bake equipment required
In addition, there is virtually no waste and the manufacturing process is solventless with antimony-free chemistry.
SUEX® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.